Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some of My Favorite Techy Things

I love reading other people’s favorite things post and it had been a long time since I have done one.  So here are some of my current favorite techy things:
1. My HTC Desire – an Android phone – I love that all of my contacts are synced up with my gmail accounts.  I love always having my calendar with me and not having to carry a separate one.  I love the games that I have installed for Sammy when we have a little wait somewhere!

2. Watson – I think this is amazing and I love that its built on a Linux operating system

3.  Windows Live Writer – I have been using this for a while now (6 months or so) and love the ease of writing posts and scheduling posts Smile

4.  My new Dryer – is a dryer techy.. we will say yes!  I love how much faster I am able to get the laundry done!!

5. Twitter – I am loving it more and more each day. I have found some wonderful resources with it and I love being able to see a small part of people’s days that don’t make it to their blogs.  You can follow me here. I have just started to use TweetDeck and I love the way it organizes things!
What are some of your current favorites techy or not?