Friday, February 25, 2011

What I Learned This Week–It wasn’t Pretty

Well the stomach bug finally hit our house.  Hours before we were leaving for a long weekend with friends and family.  It has only claimed (*knocks on wood*) one victim.  My poor little man got sick all over the sofa on Thursday afternoon. 

Some of you might be wondering what I could have possibly learned this week when the post starts off like that.  I learned that I can in fact clean up vomit with out vomiting myself.  All my other attempts at doing this pre-kids resulted in me running to the toilet to throw up.  So I am glad to say that is what I learned this week. 

Sammy is doing pretty good today and kept down water and food.  He spit up (not a real throw up) after lunch but its been smooth sailing since then. 

DSCN4938

So hopefully Tim and I can stay healthy!