Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fire Pit

For Christmas Tim and I got an amazing fire pit from his parents.  It has been so cold or way to windy for us to use it.  Well up until this past Friday.  We had the opportunity to “fire” it up (sorry.. couldn’t resist).  It was also the day after I got my camera.  So I took a lot of pictures Smile.  A few of them I edited out the nasty red boo boo from between Sammy’s eyes. 

DSC_0041

The chaos of playing in the backyard all day Smile with tongue out

DSC_0042

Flinging water at me:

DSC_0051

Love this picture of my little man:

DSC_0053

DSC_0056

Blowing me kisses:

DSC_0067

He looks so big in this picture:

DSC_0069

Fire pit in action:

DSC_0070

Being a goof but eating his hot dog with a bun for the first time ever:

DSC_0075

Tim having fun making dinner on the fire pit:

DSC_0084