Friday, March 25, 2011

Preschool Corner–Salt Tray

preschool corner
 
Lately I have been trying to be more present when having preschool time with Sammy.  So instead of taking a ton of pictures while he is trying to do activities I am just going to start taking pictures of the before or after activity.  The only exception might be an activity that Sammy doesn’t need help with and I can easily take pictures.

This week we worked with a salt tray for the first time!  Sammy loved it:

DSC_0034
 
Learning how to smooth out the salt:
 
DSC_0035
 
Lots of playing and drawing:
 
DSC_0036
 
He then started to write some letters, I:
 
DSC_0040
 
Writing the letter L:
 
DSC_0043
 
Tracing his name (I write it for him):
 
DSC_0044
 
Just because I loved this picture:
DSC_0041-1

For more Preschool Corner posts head over to Homeschool Creations.