Friday, March 4, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY: 3/4/11 Outside my window... The sun is shinning brightly! Unfortunately it is not to warm out there today!
I am thinking... about our plans for the weekend and my huge list of things I want to get done this weekend (finish laundry, cleaning, etc.) I am thankful for... my wonderful family Smile From the learning rooms... not much been going on here. Sammy has started reading a few words which is amazing! So we have been reading TONS of stories! From the kitchen... We are having breakfast for dinner! Yum! I need to make up some muffins for the freezer as well! I am wearing... my pjs.. ahem.. but off to go get dressed and start knocking things off my to do list! I am creating... a sweet little dress for my sweet little niece! I am going... to the post office to mail off a few books. One for paperbackswap.com and one to my bloggy buddy Bonnie! I am reading... Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult! Almost done and I am loving it! I am hoping... to be able to go out on a date tonight with my husband Smile I am hearing... Sammy belting out the ABC’s and Twinkle twinkle little star! Around the house... I have some cleaning to do.. it’s amazing Spring rolls around and I am ready to get things cleaned out and purged and thinned down for spring and summer! One of my favorite things... ice cream! A few plans for the rest of the week: post office, chores, visit with family, and church.. should be an awesome weekend! Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Tim and I a few months after we got engaged Smile

For more daybook posts head over to The Simple Woman's Daybook.