Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ellie’s Birthday Party

I am a little behind on blogging but I couldn’t leave out my niece’s first birthday party!  We had so much fun celebrating her turning one!!   My sister did an amazing job with everything!!  Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

Cupcakes and tulips – so very Spring:

DSC_0025

Ellie’s Decorated highchair:

DSC_0026-1

Some yummy snacks:

DSC_0028-1

Some more pretty decorations!  I just loved all of the flowers Clare had:

DSC_0030-2

Sammy checking out Ellie’s new house Smile You can check out my sister’s labor of love creating this thing here.

DSC_0033-1

Opening the dress:

DSC_0054

The super cute doll that Clare made:

DSC_0069-1

Playing walkie talkies with the cops and bad guys:

DSC_0097-1

Ellie chowing down:

DSC_0121

Sammy eating his yummy cupcake:

DSC_0123

Four generations, my mom’s aunt (93), my mom, Clare and I, and the kids

DSC_0128

What a wonderful birthday celebration!  Love you sweet Ellie thanks for letting us celebrate with you Smile