Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook–4/13/11

FOR TODAY: 4/13/11
Outside my window... The sun is shinning on my very wet deck.  I am thinking... of my brother-in-law.  He left for boot camp yesterday so I am sure today will be a really tough day. I am thankful for... people like Greg that are willing to serve our country and keep us safe! From the learning rooms... I hope to actually get into something today!  Yesterday we did a lot of practical life things like sorting laundry and folding Smile From the kitchen... We have been eating leftovers.  So today I need to whip something up for dinner Smile  I am wearing... Yoga pants and a t-shirt (still catching up on laundry) I am creating... Sammy’s birthday present (a fishing game). I am going... to the post office then back home to enjoy the sunshine! I am reading... Fall of Giants – It is really good!!! I am hoping... to get most of my chores done today so I can relax some tomorrow when my schedule is busier. I am hearing... Go Diego Go – don’t judge he loves this show! Around the house... I need to finish up lots of laundry, clean the kitchen and our bathroom.  We will see if I get it all done. One of my favorite things... fresh cut flowers in a vase from my mother-in-laws house. A few plans for the rest of the week: lots of playing and enjoying some sunshine. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

DSC_0019-1

The view we see when we drive over the mountain to my sister or parent’s house Smile 

For more daybook posts head over to The Simple Woman's Daybook.