Monday, May 2, 2011

In Which I Attempt to Catch Up

Wow its been a busy few weeks.  I am super thankful things are slowing down and I look forward to getting caught up with all things house related!  I have so many pictures to share from the last few weeks but I am at the office today so they will have to wait! 

Sammy had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of family and friends.  He got spoiled and is loving all of his wonderful gifts!

We had a wonderful Easter!  Our church had a lot of fun celebrating Jesus’ resurrection and had a few extra services to celebrate Smile

Tim’s little sister turned 13!! That is just crazy to me.  She was four when Tim and I started dating and I have LOVED watching her grow up! 

We now have Tim’s brother’s address and boot camp and I can’t wait to get a letter in the mail to him!  He found some Christian guys down there and has been going to a bible study with them each night.

Tim is getting his birthday present early this year and we should be able to pick it up tonight!  Super excited to get it built and start grilling with it Smile

We had a super successful yard sale this weekend.  We got rid of a ton of stuff and made some extra spending money!  We only have 2 big ticket items that didn’t sell that I am going to put on craigslist.

I think that catches you all up on the things going on in our lives.. How are things with you?  Is the Spring super busy for everyone or is it just because of the birthday season in our family?