Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cousins!

*This is a really old post but I found it in my drafts folder today.  I couldn’t leave it unposted!  So better late than never!*

A few weeks ago we got to watch Ellie while her parents and big brother went camping!  We were delighted to watch the little sweetheart!  Sammy was smitten with her and cried when she left!

How do you do this thing:

DSC_0174

Hey Sammy can you help me?

DSC_0175

Sammy showing Ellie how to count to do dot to dots:

DSC_0176

Ellie even came sporting her JMU spirit Winking smile

DSC_0179

I love this little girl so very much:

DSC_0180

Getting hydrated before going to eat ice cream:

DSC_0181

Terrible picture.. but heading out:

DSC_0187

Sammy played football with the big kids:

DSC_0188DSC_0190

Ellie stole almost all of my ice cream:

DSC_0195

More football.. I am not sure Sammy ate any ice cream the whole night:

DSC_0199DSC_0200

Thanks for coming to stay with us sweet little Ellie!