Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Meme

It is suppose to be cooler this Friday and I have already started to think about fall meals and sweatshirts. I figured today was a great day to do the Fall Meme I saw over at Fryman Four. Let me know if you do this too I would love to read it Smile

1. Fave fall Holiday: Halloween, because there are COSTUMES and candy!
2. Best thing about fall walks: We live in a very beautiful area that people drive all over to see the leaves change colors. So my favorite part is collecting beautiful leaves and the sound of them crunching when we walk on them!
3. Favorite fall chore: raking leaves- we don’t have many though so I’m sure if I had to do it a ton it wouldn’t be any fun!
4. Least favorite fall chore: staining the deck
5. Best change in the home: fall decorations
6. Best tree in the fall: Any that change to orange I think those are the prettiest Smile
7. Fall ritual: we have a few: pumpkin patch by our house, big pumpkin patch with activies, chili cook off
8. Most frustrating thing about fall: the unpredictable weather, some days here can be really warm while others are quite chilly
9. Favorite fall decorations: pumpkins, mums and leaves
10. Favorite clothing: sweatshirts and football jerseys
13. best Traditional fall candy: Candy corns –yum!!
14. Favorite sound: bonfires and hail to the redskins song
15. When does fall begin for you? After labor day.. when football starts and it starts to get cold
16. What is your favorite aspect of fall? The cooler weather and the smell in the air
17. What is your favorite fall memories? I have a ton of fall memories to hard to pick just one! I have some great memories about watching football, hanging out with friends, bonfires, and to many to list!
18. What do you like to drink in the fall? hot chocolate, hot apple cider, pumpkin spice lattes, tea, anything to keep me warm Smile
19. What's your favorite fall foods? anything with pumpkin, apple or cinnamon
20. What color is fall? Red, orange, brown, yellow, and burgundy and gold

21. What does fall smell like? bonfires, cinnamon, pumpkin – I didn’t have to change this one at all from what B had Smile with tongue out

22. Holiday shopping in fall: yes or no? yes!! I like to be done before December.. doesn’t usually happen.. maybe this year!

23. If you could go anywhere in the fall, where would you go? I think where we live is the perfect fall location Smile

24. What is your favorite fall sport? Football!! I love watching it!!!!

25. What is your least favorite thing about fall? It doesn’t last long enough.. it gets cold and feels more like winter than fall

26. Which do you prefer, the Farm or the Fair? Farm.. love the animals, the smell of being outside in the country and the views!