Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fire Pit

A while back we had a cold Friday and Tim and I knew just what to do.  Through a small party and sit around the fire pit.

Sammy totally got into it this year:

DSC_0334

I could watch a camp fire for hours:

DSC_0336

As you can see it got pretty cold and Sammy needed his jacket:

DSC_0338

We roasted marshmallows:

DSC_0339

We listened to some music and played some old Christian songs we all knew and sang our hearts out:

DSC_0340

As it got colder we really got the fire going:

DSC_0341DSC_0342

We even brought out the djembe to add to the music: 

DSC_0343

I am totally bummed I didn’t get pictures of the smores station or the hot choclate bar I setup.. Tim strung some Christmas lights on the deck which I loved.  I also made a big batch of spiced hot cider!  It was the perfect night and we can’t wait to do it again!