Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Checking out Lights

Someone was excited to check out Christmas lights..

DSC_0051

I didn’t take many pictures while we drove around and ohh and ahhhed Christmas lights.. but this house with their wooden cut outs reminded me of a good family friend.  My Dad’s best friend made wooden Christmas cut-outs and had his house all lit up at Christmas.  He passed away way to early and we all miss him.  When I saw this house I couldn’t help think of Bob!

DSC_0057

This is a super crummy picture but it was cold outside and we were driving to fast to get the window down in time.. this picture was requested by Sammy and shows the type of lights he likes:

DSC_0058

Someone was super happy to be up late and checking out the lights:

DSC_0059

Can’t wait to do it again next year buddy!