Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas with Friends

We have some good friends that we exchange homemade gifts with each year.  I loved seeing what my friend Katie came up with for all of us.  I also loved watching the kids open what I had made for them.

Joel with his peppermint play dough:

DSC_0039

Noelle with her tutu:

DSC_0040

Noelle opening her princess puzzle blocks:

DSC_0041

Joel opening his bigger animal puzzle blocks:

DSC_0042

Katie helped baby Mark open his hat:

DSC_0043DSC_0044

Katie opening her scarf with a little help from the big kids:

DSC_0046DSC_0048

Mark with his trailmix:

DSC_0049

I didn’t get a picture of my cookie cutter wreath that Katie made me.  Sad smile I will have to see if Katie got one!  Tim got some homemade cookie ice cream sandwiches that were delicious!  Sammy has been inseparable from his blanket with his name on it!  He loves to have the name on the outside so we can read it Winking smile!

It was a delightful early Christmas with friends!