Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where have I been?

I haven’t posted in over 2 weeks.. where has the time gone?  Where have I been.. well I have been here at my house.. doing life!  It hasn’t been particularly crazy or busy but it has been fast and the different events are so varying I don’t even know how to write a post about what has been going on!  So without further ado.. I bring you the random things from my head!

  • New Year’s goals – well I abandoned 2.. I promise a post all about these and where I am with them!
  • The weather has been insane around here.. Today we will have a high of 65!  You better believe we will be outside a TON today!
  • Sammy has finally mastered a tricycle.. He finally figured out how to steer it around things and go backwards.  He did this yesterday in the church.. yes in the church.  I brought his tricycle to the church for him to practice while Tim was working on the sound system.  He loved getting to ride around in the sanctuary!  Next up mastering his bike… his legs are finally long enough for him to actually pedal the bike.
  • Sammy and I made a batch of playdough first thing this morning and he has been playing with it for over 2 hours! 
  • I have been planning for Sammy’s 5th birthday!  I can’t believe he will be turning 5 in 3 months!!
  • I have been gathering stuff around the house for our yearly yardsale.  How is it possible to gather so much clutter every year? 
  • Sammy and I made string and cup telephone yesterday.  He still loves playing with it.  I didn’t realize it actually worked until I made one with Sammy!
  • Do you ever wish you could pause life and get caught up on things?  Then un-pause and enjoy life without having to worry about all the little things.. I realize this is unrealistic but something my brain keeps coming back to.
  • Sammy has been playing in a HUGE box for a few weeks now.  This morning Tim and Sammy added on to it with blankets and chairs! 
  • I need to pick my camera up for frequently. I think I am going to hop off the computer and do just that!