Monday, July 23, 2012

Family Fun

In June almost all of Tim’s family got together.  We missed a big get together at Christmas this past year between Becca and John buying a house in Atlanta and not being able to make it up and Sammy’s nasty pink eye.  It was fun to get everyone together and hang out.  I didn’t get a ton of pictures from the day but I did capture a few. 

Like this super sweet picture of Kira and her dad (Tim’s brother):

DSC_0320

I am not sure what she is making a face about.. but she was coming back to the house for lunch after hanging with some friends in her lawn cutting clothes (or so I am told *winks*):

DSC_0322

Cousins playing together makes me oh so happy:

DSC_0324

This is what I got when he realized I was taking a picture.. no idea where he gets this from:

DSC_0325

Taking turns on the Xoom:

DSC_0328