Sunday, July 15, 2012

Improvement

Sammy made some dramatic improvements in soccer this season!  Sammy had a lot of fun this season!  The season started with many tears and frustration on his part (and maybe a little on mine *ahem*):

Sammy loved his coach and teammates!  He learned so many things about soccer and his confidence grew as well.  Sammy is in the red shirt with the ball:

DSC_0120

Sammy is the one with the red shirt in his mouth (gross I know.. he stopped after this):

DSC_0122

The confidence came when Sammy tried out being the goalie.. he looks so tiny in this picture:

DSC_0132

 

He LOVED playing goalie.. I think it was because he had a set job.. keep the ball out of the goal and nothing else mattered.  He was aggressive and stayed pretty focused in goal.  I loved watching him becoming so confident in goal.

DSC_0135

The last game of the season and the team picture (minus one player):

DSC_0288

My class clown *winks* (I just realized how much smaller Sammy was.. no he wasn’t the youngest on the team):

DSC_0286

Sammy didn’t want to be a part of this picture but I loved it to much to not share:

DSC_0290

One last “Go Philly” cheer:

DSC_0291