Monday, July 16, 2012

Love them Like Sisters!

We had an awesome Woman’s retreat at church in the spring.  We had some awesome food, fellowship, worship and teaching from some wonderful ladies in our church!

Food and fellowship:

DSC_0109DSC_0110

Worship:

DSC_0112DSC_0113

Teaching:

DSC_0114DSC_0117

Our theme was about being content in the position we are in now.. Living in the moment and enjoying the role God has called us to be in right now.  Whether that is being single, married, or married with children. 

For me this was an awesome time to realize and embrace being the mom to one.  This is something I have struggled with for a while now.. and instead of wishing for the day when we have more than one child to embrace my time with one! 

Since that weekend I have been processing through the things I learned.  I feel like I have been doing an better job embracing the place I am in life and loving my time with Sammy!

Thanks to the wonderful ladies that taught that weekend and sharing your hearts with us!