Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Funscreen!

That was what Sammy use to call sunscreen!  I loved the expression and was kinda sad to see it go!  I only took my camera down to the beach one day and only took a couple of pictures.  This was how you could find Sammy pretty much anytime we were at the beach, digging:
DSC_0303
I somehow managed not to take any of Sammy’s swim shirts with us.  I did remember his hat though.. this poor boy gets sun burnt through his hair:
DSC_0304
I love this picture I just wish he wasn’t blinking in it:
DSC_0306
Everyday at the beach Tim would dig a big hole until it filled in with water from the bottom.  Sammy would play in that thing for most of the time.  Here he is getting started:
DSC_0308
Still digging… and Sammy helping off and on:
DSC_0310
On this day we sat a little further back so he had to dig pretty deep:
DSC_0313 DSC_0314
I always love our trip to the beach! It isn’t crowded and the temperature is cooler and best of all we get to spend time just the 3 of us!  Love that part!