Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Perfect Gift

Last December, I did my first review; it was for my good friend Terra.  She is the author of some really cute children’s books!  Her pen name is Campbell Lawson.  Sammy just loves them, and we read them a lot!!  You can read my full review here, but, in summary, these books are amazing.  If you have any children in your life, they would make the perfect gift for them!!

Now for some exciting news: Campbell Lawson is now on Amazon.  Click on the picture to go straight  to her page that lists all of her books:

Now for the fun part!  I am going to give away two copies of Sammy’s current favorite, Rock n Friend.  This story is told from one viewpoint, but, when you get to the end of the book, you can turn the book over and read it from a different viewpoint.  Sammy thinks that it is so cool that there are two books in one.

a Rafflecopter giveaway