Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving – 1,000+ Thankful List

thankful button
31. Holidays to spend with family
32. Mashed potatoes with gravy (my favorite food)
33. Macy’s Day parade – I love it more each year.  Sammy thinks this is amazing
34. Pumpkin Pie
35. The REDSKINS playing the cowboys today!
35. Charlie Brown Movies
36. Playing games with family after a big dinner
37. The crisp fall air
38. Busting out the Christmas music!
39. Cousins for Sammy to play with
40. Thanksgiving Nap :-)

* I wrote this list before we all got sick!  I am still very thankful for these things.. some of them we just wont get to do this Thanksgiving since we are busy participating in our 2nd annual home with germs Thanksgiving.  Thankfully this year we are not as sick as last year and I am going to make a mini Thanksgiving meal!