Saturday, November 17, 2012

Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups Review

Santa_Pups_cover_art For those of you that don’t know, my son, Sammy, is a total animal lover!  So when I was offered the chance to review the new Santa Paws 2 movie I just couldn’t say no! 
Sammy was super excited to watch this movie.  He gathered the crew and gave them prime seating:
DSC_0101
Next up we popped popcorn and curled up on the couch to watch the movie:
DSC_0104 After the movie I asked Sammy if he liked it.  He enthusiastically said Yes!! He said his favorite part was the singing :-)
My opinion was the plot was a little slow and I had one major issue with the movie.  The Santa Pups were very disobedient and their behavior was never addressed.  The plot was a little dark for Sammy (age 5).  However, he is not one to be scared easily, so it didn’t seem to bother him.


*I received a copy of this film to review. All opinions are my own.*