Sunday, January 20, 2013

Project 365 Week 3

DSC_0226

January 14, 2013

Mondays are long days for our family.  It is the day I work (in the office) and we go a million different directions.  Here is Tim on one of those crazy days after getting Sammy to bed!

DSC_0102

January 15, 2013

Sammy and I made this super fun cotton ball snowman during school this week! DSC_0105

January 16, 2013

We are learning about the earth in our science club.  Katie had them all lined up on the sofa to listen to a story and they looked too cute to not take a picture of them!

DSC_0106 

January 17, 2013

Sammy’s favorite stuffed puppy looked really dirty and smelled awful.  I was afraid to wash him because I thought it might ruin him.  But I couldn’t take it any longer.  So we put him in the washing machine and now he is like a new puppy!

DSC_0109

January 18, 2013

Homeschool day at the roller skating rink.  This was Sammy’s first time on roller skates and he did an amazing job.  We will certainly be going to the next roller skate day!

DSC_0119 

January 19, 2013

Okay that’s a lie.. I actually took the picture today (January 20th) but I planned to take this picture yesterday.  Tim’s sister was over and we played board games until really late into the night and had so much fun!  I completely forgot to take this picture!  On the shelf is all of Tim and I’s games.  On the floor under the shelf are all of the kid games (it makes it easier for Sammy to put them away). 

DSC_0146

January 20, 2013

My poor sick boy!  He has gone down hill today and is feeling pretty yucky.  With Sammy’s complexion we can tell when he is getting sick he gets these red chapped cheeks.  They just look so painful to me! 

DSC_0142