Tuesday, February 12, 2013

1,000+ Thankful List – Valentines to Legos

thankful button
61. Hearing Sammy playing with Legos in the morning.
62. Stacks of library books to be read (and read)
63. Our Keurig that just keeps on working
64. Fun weekends with my family (this past weekend at the lake.. more to come on that and a fun up coming weekend with a concert at church)
65. Fun co-workers that make my day at the office full of  laughs and productivity
66. My parents lending Tim and I season 1 & 2 of Downton Abbey!  We have been having fun catching up on this show (we had never seen it before).
67. A husband that surprises me with a gift for no reason except that I had been wanting one for a while now.  (A kindle will be on my front porch tomorrow!!)
68. My sweet Mother-in-Law that helped Sammy make valentine cookies for Tim and I yesterday while I was at work :-)
69. Sammy’s kindergarten homeschool year running so smoothly.  Yes, there has been tough days but the good days far out number them!
70. Pinterest to help me with valentine ideas for Sammy’s co-op class on Friday!