Sunday, February 10, 2013

Project 365 Week 4 and 5

 

DSC_0226

January 21, 2013

Beautiful sunrise on a crazy Monday morning rush to get out the door:

DSC_0147 

January 22, 2013

I have a picture of Sammy standing at the back door checking out the snow each year.  This was just a light dusting but I was afraid I would miss it this year since we haven’t gotten much snow.  I need to compile all of these pictures from previous years.

DSC_0157

January 23, 2013

Working on some reading and amazing me every step of the process:

DSC_0159 

January 29, 2013

So you might have noticed I missed a few days.  But I am back on the wagon again!  Tim got a new light board for church.  He opened it up to start learning and Sammy wanted to play with it too.  It wasn’t long before he had programmed a few light scenes (a pyramid and a smiley face with the sliders).  He was quite proud of himself!

DSC_0160

January 30, 2013

Sammy had a stomach bug that he just couldn’t seem to shake.  I started pumping him full of probiotics every chance I could.  His favorite was certainly these strawberry yogurt smoothies!

DSC_0162 

January 31, 2013

We acted out the story of Jericho with wooden blocks and playmobil people!

DSC_0165

February 1, 2013

This bookshelf was at my grandparents house since I can remember.  If I try hard enough I can still see the Robert E. Lee figuring sitting on the shelf.  My parents asked if I wanted it and I had just the perfect spot for it in our school room. 

DSC_0006 

February 2, 2103

Our 1,999 (+1) piece puzzle has been up on the wall in our bedroom for a while now.  I finally remember to take a picture while it was still daylight.  The picture certainly isn’t great.. it’s actually pretty bad but I took one.  Our walls are much brighter in person and there is a nasty glare off of the glass.  I have no idea how to fix the glare to get a good picture.  Any tips?

DSC_0009 

February 3, 2013

Sometimes she is the only one that will cooperate.. and that is saying something since she wouldn’t look at me when I was taking her picture! 

DSC_0015