Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 6 and 7

DSC_0226

February 4, 2013

A recent trip to the library brought home a HUGE stack of books.  Some for history, some for science, some for Sammy to read, and some for our reading pleasure!

DSC_0003

February 5, 2013

Sammy with his “fierce” knight face!  He has played with his swords and shields everyday since Christmas!

DSC_0016

February 6, 2013

One of Sammy’s many Lego creations.  The horses and the car were protecting the teepee’s from the bad guys.  Yes that is a mini fig upside down on the very top of the boulder contraption.

DSC_0030 

February 7, 2013

The never ending chore…

DSC_0063

February 8, 2013

Sammy snuggling with his  puppy and new teddy bear he got at co-op.  They had a police officer come in and talk in his community helpers class.  Sammy was watching a movie and relaxing after a full day at co-op.

DSC_0005  February 9, 2013

Sammy and Pop Pop fishing on a very very cold February day!  The fish weren’t biting but they had a lot of fun playing with his new fishing pole.

DSC_0018 

February 10, 2013

My view from church on Sunday’

DSC_0041

February 11, 2013

Sometimes I have no idea what to take a picture of.  I thought I would share a little section of my craft stash (the bottom two baskets are full of yarn and the top basic is full of fabric).  The books on the top shelf are our seasonal/holiday books that I rotate out for Sammy to look through and read together.

DSC_0048 

February 12, 2013

Aurie gave me a few pointers on my last attempt at the castle picture and I wanted to try them out.  This still isn’t perfect but certainly improved from my last attempt.

DSC_0050

February 13, 2013

Sammy and Nicia sword fighting on Wii Sports resort.  Nicia was later hanging her head in shame after Sammy beat her in two tournaments ;-).  Later that night she beat Tim and I in dominion :-)

DSC_0032 

February 14, 2013

Sammy and I made these white chocolate covered rice crispy treats for the kids in his co-op class.  They were super tasty (we made some extras to eat that day).

DSC_0033 February 15, 2013

Sammy eating a lollipop with a mustache from his valentine’s exchange at co-op.

DSC_0037 

February 16, 2013

Our deck furniture shoots across the deck with these crazy winds.  It all starts by the table and a few days later it’s on the other side of the deck!

DSC_0046

  February 17, 2013

After a full day at church we were all setup for the John Mark McMillan concert.  It was an amazing concert.  I was busy running lyrics and helping Tim and didn’t take any picture but it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. DSC_0042