Tuesday, May 28, 2013

From Four to Fifteen

Tim’s little sister turned 15 last month (yes I told you I was behind)!  We had her favorite dinner and dessert.  Then it was time to open presents.  We were giving her a hard time for texting before opening her presents.. Here is the look we got:

DSC_0254

To think back to when Tim and I started dating she was 4 years old and now she is 15!  I am so thankful to have been a part of her childhood and watching her grow into a young woman! 

Tim’s sister in Atlanta went in on a gift with us.. and I think we got a hit:

DSC_0256

A nook simple touch!  I have seen her with this everyday since she got it!  So glad we found something she liked:

DSC_0258

She got some really cool fits this year.  But she was also super excited about these new shoes as well (from Tim’s sisters):

DSC_0271

Happy 15th Birthday Nicia.. I can’t believe Tim will be teaching you to drive in 5 months!! (Everyone in Virginia consider this your warning!!)  All jokes aside I am sure you will do great! Love you!