Monday, July 22, 2013

Jericho–The Promise Fulfilled [A Review]

At the HEAV homeschool convention I had the pleasure of meeting Wendy Rondina from ShatterPoint Entertainment.  Her family made the awesome stop motion movie of Jericho.  She offered me a free copy of the movie in return for a honest review.

JERICHO: The Promise Fulfilled

After convention I showed Sammy the cover of the Jericho movie and told him we could watch it soon.  He was drawn in immediately and has watched it several times since!  He loved that it was made with his favorite toys and he wants to make his own stop motion movie now too. 

I loved the way they told the story of Jericho.  They had the whole biblical story and didn’t leave any parts out.  They included Rahab but did it very tactfully.  There was lots of humor woven into the story that kept the movie going.

I liked how this movie stuck to the story straight out of the bible.  ShatterPoint Entertainment didn’t tweak the story to make it more action packed.  Sammy now has an even better understanding of the actual story of Jericho and he  learned it in such a fun way.  I would highly recommend this movie to anyone looking for a biblical movie!