Sunday, September 15, 2013

I am Ruth [A Review]

At our church we are going through a series on redemption.  To my delight my review book for this month was a wonderful book called, I am Ruth.  What a tie in to redemption that I have been studying!  This book has BEAUTIFUL pictures all through out the book!  I felt like I was seeing first hand photos of Ruth’s journey and her story of redemption.

DSC_0077

The pictures in this book are actually from Israel near where Ruth would have been traveling.  I found the pictures simply breathtaking!  All of that aside, this book is a biblically sound retelling of Ruth’s journey with her mother-in-law and her trust in God to provide for them!  I have really enjoyed reading this book!

Book Facts:

  • 96 pages filled with a wonderful story and truly amazing pictures
  • Hardback book with pictures that span both pages
  • The book costs $17.99 and can be purchased here

If you think you might like this book check out the Book and a Treat Facebook party on September 24th at 9pm EST.

Book and a Treat

I received a free copy of this book in return for an honest review of the product.  The opinions above are solely mine and were not influenced by the free copy of the book.

373212_235636363124693_379226038_n