Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Fun List

 

Fall Fun List

I love making these fun lists for each season.  I don’t feel like I have to get everything marked off the list but I love having some ideas picked out and ready to start crossing off! Since I haven’t done a very good job with my massive lists I thought I would make a smaller list for this fall!  So with out further ado our Fall fun list!

Fall Fun List:

1. Apple Picking

2. Visit our local pumpkin patch and take pictures

3. Smores over the fire pit

4. Leaf Rubbing

5. Make Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

6. Decorate a pumpkin – I am leaning towards this minion pumpkin

7. Decorate the house for fall

8. Fill our bird feeder

9. Candy corn fraction art

10. Make a few spider pops for friends

11. Take pictures in a pile of leaves

12. Read our apple books

13. Read our pumpkin books

14. Read our thanksgiving books

15. Make this thanksgiving craft

16. Make this cute Jack-o-lantern quesadilla

17. Make Frozen boo-nana pops

18. Make this cute Indian corn craft

19. Make marshmallow pops

20. Make Pumpkin spice playdough

21. Candy corn footprint craft

22. Make a leaf turkey for Thanksgiving 

23. Make Dutch Apple Cake

24. Watch the That’s How a Pumpkin Grows video

25.Make pumpkin bread

26. Make handprint turkey craft

27. Make pumpkin moon sand

28. Make pumpkin gak 

29. Make apple scented cloud dough

30. Complete a corn maze