I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!!
141. Little boys that love to play fetch with cute dogs!
142. Pound puppies on Netflix – Sammy loves it!
143. Perler beads for Sammy to turn into ornaments
144. Comfy new sofa
145. Thanksgiving day parade
146. Hot coffee on cold mornings
147. First snow of the year (even if it didn’t stick)
148. I never thought I would say this –> pretty fake Christmas tree
149. A handmade felt nativity set
150. A Thanksgiving meal just the 3 of us
151. A wonderful husband that helps me with so many things
152. Great books to read while sipping coffee under a blanket
153. Baptisms (terrible picture – but Nicia got baptized last Sunday)
154. Holiday traditions of unwrapping a book (or two) each day until Christmas
155. Fenced in backyard for the dogs to play in
156. Toy rotation that engages Sammy for an even longer time
157. Puppy kisses on toes
158. Christmas carols on the radio until Christmas!
159. Legos – enough said
160. Backup glasses and ordering replacement glasses online for a fraction of the price!!