Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Illustrated Family Bible Stories [A Review]

DSC_0140

I was delighted when I saw the  Illustrated Family Bible Stories show up at my front door.  We have read through our other Children’s bibles several times each.  So I was just glad for some new life in that department.  I was even more excited when I opened up this bible.  The pictures in this bible are simply amazing.  I loved that they are realistic and not childish. 

DSC_0141

Another favorite feature of this bible is the little facts along the sides of the pages.  This is where they have little details from the stories defined for children (and adults *winks*). 

DSC_0146

Another little feature we love is the ribbon bookmark they have built into the book.  Several of our children’s bibles don’t have those.  We end up folding the page over after we lose our regular bookmark!  This will keep us from having to do that to these pages!

The stories that are included in this bible aren’t just the typical stories.  There are several that I have never read to Sammy.  This bible covers the Song of Songs in such an amazing way!  They tell the story of that book so you know what happens without having to go into all of the details *winks*!

I would highly recommend this bible to anyone, even if you have a big stack of children’s bibles on your shelves already.  With the realistic pictures and side details you will all learn something new with the Illustrated Family Bible Stories.

DSC_0143

Does this sound like something you are interested in?  Check out the facebook party tonight at 7pm CT!!

MB-book-treat(1)_thumb[3]

 

 

This book was given to me as part of the Moms of Master Books Review Team to review. All of the opinions expressed in this review are my own.

Mom of Masterbooks