Friday, May 23, 2014

My Birthday & A Musical

Way back in the first half of April was my birthday.  Our homeschool co-op had their musical that night.  It was a lot of fun to see all of the kids up on stage.  I haven’t seen the official picture but here was a quick picture with my phone of all of them.  The yellow shirts are the 3 year olds through – 2nd grade. They just sang a song before the musical.  The red shirts were the 3rd – middle schoolers and they were in the actual musical.  2014-04-11 12.29.52

I meet my parents for lunch after co-op.  My mom made this beautiful quilt for my birthday.  This picture doesn’t do it justice!  I love it so much and have used it a bunch since getting it!

2014-04-11 15.36.11

Here are the 3 and 4 year olds singing there song. I taught the 4 year olds this year so it was really fun to see them up on stage!

DSC_0041

Here is the Ks – 2nd grade singing their song.  Sammy is the middle row third from the right:

DSC_0044

 

There was a slideshow of the co-op kids during part of the musical.  Sammy was in there:

DSC_0045

This was a picture of the projector screen.  I wish I had the original because Sammy’s SUPER blue in these pictures:

DSC_0047

Than later that night we celebrated my birthday with my favorite cupcakes!!

DSC_0049DSC_0051DSC_0054