Monday, June 2, 2014

Used Curriculum Sale–Nancy Larson Science K

I am joining some other bloggers and selling some curriculum on my blog today.  I will only accept paypal payments.  Once the payment has cleared I will ship out the curriculum.  I will notify you with a tracking number once it has been shipped.
I am selling a complete Nancy Larson science set.  Sammy and I enjoyed the Science K set this past year (for first grade).  The set includes everything you need to teach science to your 5-7 year old child(ren) except for the Individual Student Unit.  Those can be purchased here and you will need one for each student you are teaching.  Nothing is missing from the original set (well maybe a few grains of the sand *winks*).
$95 (includes shipping) – retails for $225
Sold and Shipped

Image from www.nancylarson.com