Monday, November 10, 2014

Annual Beach Photo Shoot

We had a great trip to the beach in September!  Every year we do some pictures down on the beach. I love looking back and seeing how much Sammy has grown!

A picture on the dunes:

DSC_0035

I love this boy so much!  He is growing up far to quickly and is really growing into his own:

DSC_0038

He is definitely on a kick of posing for pictures and I had to capture some of that while we were in Cherry Grove.  

DSC_0040

Pure delight:

DSC_0042

I would love to get in his head in this photo and know what he was thinking and feeling:

DSC_0045

My guys – oh how I love them:

DSC_0046

Look I went on vacation too!  I am going to make more of an effort to be in pictures going forward.  The only person that cares how I look in them is me and I need to get over myself and enjoy my time and build memories and store them with pictures (with me in them)! *mini rant over*

DSC_0049

One of my favorite pictures to try and capture:

DSC_0055

My parents condo is the big building on the right and I love building memories their with my family.  I remember looking back on our trips to the beach and I want Sammy to really enjoy that as well.

DSC_0056

It brought me so much joy to see Sammy’s face like this during the photo shoot.  He really had a great time:

DSC_0059

Walking off into the sunset:

DSC_0061

Goofy boy:

DSC_0065

Just in case he forgets his name when he is older:

DSC_0067

Oh hey that’s me:

DSC_0068

After all of the pictures it was time for some night time beach play:

DSC_0073

DSC_0084DSC_0085DSC_0086

Written by Sammy:

DSC_0092DSC_0093