So I did a terrible job of posting updates on my goals. I also didn’t complete all of them (I kinda figured I wouldn’t) but I am proud of how many I completed and how far I got on the others! I am going to post some goals for 2015 tomorrow but here is what I was able to accomplish in 2014.
1. Read 12 non-fiction books (affiliate links below)
- Uncovering The Logic of English
- One Thousand Gifts
- How to Have a HEART for Your Kids
- The Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
- Rhinestone Jesus
- The Throne of Fire
- The Alchemyst
- Monument 14
- The Maze Runner
- The Serpent's Shadow
- The Giver
- Sky on Fire
- Savage Drift
- My Name is Memory
- Gregor the Overlander
5. Complete 3 knitting projects – I only completed 2 projects and have one 3/4 of the way finished
7. Add 20 things to our emergency preparedness kit – totally failed on this one. We added 5 things to our kit)
9. Print 2 years worth of pictures (I must get caught up) – I printed 1 year and have the other ready to print I am just waiting for a free shipping code *winks*
12. Add 500 things to my thankful list on the blog – failed miserably!
14. Try 60 new recipes (I will post them or share a link when we try them, that’s 5 a month) – I only tried about 30
15. Try 12 new homemade cleaning recipes (I will share a link or post them as I try them) – I got discouraged in this since so many of the ones I tried failed or didn’t perform up what I was trying to replace them with.