Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Goals

2015 Goals Bytes of Memory

I am trying a new approach to goals this year!  I selected categories in my life.  Then picked things I wanted to work on in each section.  I am going to try and update this each month to keep me on track for the year.  I did better on 2014 goals when I was updating them each month. 

So without further ado here are my 2015 goals:

Spiritual

1. Do several bible studies(4-5) (starting with She Reads Truth)
2. Continue serving on the Tech team at church
3. Memorize scripture along with Sammy for AWANA

 

Parenting

1. Read 4 parenting books
2. Spend quality time with Sammy (outside of "school") each week
3. Read to Sammy everyday (at least 15 minutes)

 

Homeschooling

1. Do at least 1 hands on project a week
2. Go on at least 1 field trip a month
3. Re-evaluate a few pieces of curriculum we are using

 

Homemaking


1. Participate in Declutter 365
2. Create a workable cleaning schedule and stick to it
3. Repaint and decorate Sammy's room

 

Personal


1. Workout 4 times a week (208 times this year)
2. Read 12 non-fiction books and 24 fiction books
3. Watch less than 5 hours of TV a week

 

Blogging


1. Plan posts a month in advance
2. Write 4 times a week
3. Organize tags and update pages

 

Wifely

1. Do something extra for Tim each week (write a note, make his coffee for work, etc.)
2. Read a book on marriage
3. Take a 10 year anniversary trip together

 

Financial

1. Pay off Sammy's medical bills (from his surgery)
2. Setup and  maintain weekly financial meetings
3. Create an emergency fun and put $1,000+ in it