Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Christmas Eve

My Dad retired at the end of last year so his Christmas was a retirement and Christmas celebration for him.  We made a flat Pop Pop and then the grandkids got to decorate him with all of his gifts!

 

DSC_0118

Sammy loving his tin can robot he opened:

DSC_0119

My Dad with his ornament from me:

DSC_0120

Grace opening her Doc McStuffins from us:

DSC_0124

My parents made this awesome fairy house for my niece.. I had to capture her face when she saw it:

DSC_0127

We got my parents a waterproof bluetooth speaker they can use down on the dock:

DSC_0130

Sammy setting up his marble run.. this is one of his favorite gifts:

DSC_0132

The cousins:

DSC_0136

The 3 of us.. I am not sure what I was laughing about:

DSC_0141

My parents with 3 of the 4 grandkids.. and they are all smiling.. we will take it!

DSC_0157

Love this picture.. I hope someone got one of Sammy with a smiling face.. but I love all of us together:

DSC_0147

We were all so spoiled and very thankful for our wonderful gifts!! They have definitely helped to pass the long winter days! I hope to be all caught up with Christmas this week! So be ready for picture overload!!